George Stone Crab Policies
GO FRESH GO GEORGEWe can be reached via e-mail at email@example.com or you can reach us by telephone at 1.800.273.2722
OUR FRESHNESS GUARENTEE
We offer a 100% Freshness Guarantee on all of our orders up to 20 lbs. George Stone Crab has taken extreme care to make sure our stone crabs and seafood are the freshest only shipping crabs that have been caught within 24 hrs. We also have painstakingly designed and tested our box and shipping procedures for temperature stability and product shelf life. However, sometimes even with the greatest of care something can go wrong . That is why we offer a flexible refund and return policy.
If your order is bad you simply contact us, fill out a refund form and return at least 80% of the product based on the weight of the original order to us within 24 hours of receipt of your order. Upon review of the returned product and clearance of the form we will credit back your money or replace your product less the cost of shipping the new order.
1) Call or email us at 800.273.2722 within 24hrs of Receipt of Product.
2) Download and fill out this form. Email back to us and keep a copy for your records.
3) Print out shipping label we send you.
4) Re-package at least 80% of order and ship back via Fed-Ex. For local Miami-Dade orders we will be back to pick it up at mo charge within 24 hrs.
5) Once received we will confirm and process your refund.
How long will my refund take?It will take between 7-14 days from when we receive the product.
Who pays for the return shipping?We will send you a return shipping label via email.
Why do I need to send the product back?We require the return of the product to document the loss of the crabs and discourage fraudulent complaints.
Why do I need to certify my statements are correct?We have received a number of false complaints over the years and require this to protect us legally against fraud.
GEORGE STONE CRAB SHIPPING POLICYIf your order is received by 2pm EST, it is our policy to ship the next business day from when we receive your order. To arrange a specific shipping date, please call us and one of our service representatives will happily assist you. Our hours of operation are Monday through Sunday from 10 am-5pm EST.
- • All products can be shipped anywhere in the continental United States.
- • All products are shipped fresh via FedEx through the PeriShip program.
- • As all of our products are perishable, they are shipped by overnight delivery only and are considered "signature release," which means FedEx does not require a signature for drop off. Please be sure you are home or someone can check for your package on the day it is to be delivered.
- • Our shipping days are Mondays through Friday. We do not ship on Saturdays or Sundays. We also do not ship outside Miami-Dade county on holidays recognized by FedEx (New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, July 4, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day).
- • All of products are shipped in a corrugated box using insulated walls and Gel Packs. Gel packs have the added benefit over ice that they do not cross-contaminate foods as ice can do when it turns liquid and mixes with the foods. Gel packs are often made of non-toxic materials that will not liquefy, and therefore will not spill or contaminate if the container breaks. Gel packs may be made from hydroxyethyl cellulose (Cellusize™) or vinyl-coated silica gel.
- • Upon receipt of your package, remove all food products from the box.